Birthday Party

marysb

yes and yes

for any group of 8 or more, you can do a couple of things. mostly, on the 1st day, go talk to the dining folks about a reservations. it will be for early or late, no prime time..but you can have a set time.

you can order the birthday package:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=BonVoyageGifts

or just tell the dining room staff.

We booked the birthday package. The cabin was decorated when we boarded the ship, which was about 5 days before I had asked for the service. You might want to really work at emphasizing the correct date with the line (I called direct). That said, it was really, really, really well done and your son would love it. The cake was enormous. Four of us ate and we had 2/3 left. The decorations are fun. Well worth $40. We also had a certificate to get another cake (little one) from the restaurant, but didn't bother. There is also a signed card from the captain.

We went in Nov it was my sons bday half way thru. I brought balloons and decorations to hang in the room myself after he fell asleep the night before his bday and decorated all around his bed and the door, etc. When he woke up he was so surprised and excited. Then at dinner that night I went early and decorated the tables there were 16 of us, so I brought confetti and streamers and the wait staff was awesome in helping me, then he walked into dining room and was so surprised yet again. We spent the day in Cozymel that day and it was great. He was given a few small gifts by our family members at dinner and they brought him a huge bowl of ice cream with candles(i gave the waiter) and we all sang it was s a great day for him and alot cheaper and more personal than what the ship does. Hope that helps. PS if your son goes to kids camp they will have a party there for them as well. Have fun..

Archived