Cabin 7178 (23.May.08 Venice to Barcelona)

gorettilam

We have just postponed our cruising and released our BIG balcony cabin - :( Cabin 7178 (23.May.08 Venice to Barcelona) If anyone wanna book or change to this cabin, you can it out.

What ship.

Marilyn

Marilyn,

Of all the rooms and all of the ships Celebrity offers, you posted news about the cabin we have booked when we sail on Summit 2/9/08. I checked the room/balcony sizes in their info book but I didn't realize we had "big" balcony. I knew it was larger than the cabins on either side but didn't think it was that much bigger. Have you been in this cablin before? How big is the balcony? I hope you are planning another trip to replace this cancellation. By the way, May 23 is my birthday - spooky coincidences! Thanks for the info. Enquiste

Marilyn,

Of all the rooms and all of the ships Celebrity offers, you posted news about the cabin we have booked when we sail on Summit 2/9/08. I checked the room/balcony sizes in their info book but I didn't realize we had "big" balcony. I knew it was larger than the cabins on either side but didn't think it was that much bigger. Have you been in this cablin before? How big is the balcony? I hope you are planning another trip to replace this cancellation. By the way, May 23 is my birthday - spooky coincidences! Thanks for the info. Enquiste

7176, 7178 and 7180 are all the same with balconies about 1 1/2 times normal of (39 sq ft). 7174 is smaller due to the angled railing.

Archived