Crusing in 4 days, my expectations.

islahopper

I expect to arrive 3 hours late in Miami missing a piece of luggage. The internet bargin hotel will be in the combat zone and is so dirty you need to put a trash bag on the pillow and sleep in a chair. I expect to have to wait hours to get a cab. I expect a longer wait checking in and will board around 3pm. The cabin will not be ready and what luggage I have left will not arrive at my room until the next day. I expect long lines in the buffet with food that they wouldn't serve in prison. In the dining room we will be at a table for 8 with some hillbillys who arrive 45 mins late for every meal. The waiter will not remember our names or our beverage choice, some nights he won"t even remember where our table is. I expect to the fellow guests to be a bunch of rude, drunken chair hogs. I expect to find lots of unruly kids running wild everywhere and filling the adult pool and hot tubs.

I expect to be overcharged for weak drinks. Ripped off on over priced shore exc. and photos. Worst of all because of my lack of luggage that I will not be allowed to wear my jeans in the pools and hot tubs. I know I have high expectations for this cruise, but I still hope that CCL can exceed them.

Archived