RCCL kids club

esttea

We have let our 5yr old daughter stay there late a few times on our last cruise. She would nap from 4-5:30pm everyday. They did movies, games, coloring, etc... It was a little more low key but it wasn't boring by any means. I almost wished they calmed them down more!:D They always had late night snacks too. I saw MANY children beg their parents to stay late. We went back 2 different times one night before we finally insisted she needed to come with us to get ready for bed. Have fun!

My 6 year old used the late night party zone a few times last summer. She doesn't nap at all so what nights she stayed late depended on our plans for the next morning. Unfortunately they aren't open the first night when we had no plans for our first morning at sea. Every time I picked dd up late they were in the 9-11 year old room together but probably because there weren't many kids. They seemed to always be playing a ball gamed called gaga ball that dd absolutely loved. At her request I always brought a drink with me since she was thirsty from all the running around. I was lucky in that I had a pager for my 3 year old that could be used for dd6 if she wanted to leave earlier. I never let her stay until 1am but did let her stay until around 11pm. One night I surprised her by picking her up at 11:30 and taking her to see the gala buffet. My dd3 never went to late night because she crashed earlier.

Archived