Funpass Question

Carnivalbound

I have searched and can't find any info on this.

My husband goes by his middle name, and that's the name I gave my PVP when I booked the cruise. I guess I just was thinking!! Now on the funpass I can't change it to his correct first name. Will this be a problem when we try to board? Of course his Birth Certificate will have both names, but I didn't know if this could cause a problem for him.

His name on the funpass must match his passport or birth certificate. Your PVP should have verified his legal name with you. I would call and have them change it. Then your funpass will be correct. Sometimes there is a charge, but I would tell your PVP your didn't know they needed to match, and they may waive the charges...

Ok, if anyone has this problem in the future it was changed instantly when I got to the right person. She just updated my Funpass to his correct first name at no charge.

Sorry one more question, my mom's name is obviously her maiden name on her BC. Will her drivers license take care of those not matching?

Archived