Help with New Years Cruise 2008

boysmommy

We are a group of 10 sailing NYE 2008 as well! I didn't check into all the cruises you mentioned, but a few things that ruled out AOS and Carnival Splendour for me. Adventure of the Seas sails out of Puerto Rico and the airfare that time of year can be outrageous (at least from the northeast). I would love to try Splendour - but I am not a big fan (at all) of Nassau and I am not overly thrilled with San Juan either. Just MHO.

I haven't looked into the others. I actually really liked NCL Pearl, but my kids made me promise we would return to Carnival when my daughter was old enough for the late night party. (That is the 9 - 11 year old group). DS went last year and still talks about it.

My kids are pretty well traveled (not as much as Cruisinmama), but they have been to some of the usual picks - Disney Cruise, Atlantis, WDW, Beaches, Club Med, etc., and they LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Carnival.

Good luck with your decision - I think the planning is the best part (well, almost!)

Archived