Carnival Legend Supper Club?

hawks066

Mach,There was talk (last week maybe?) that the link wasn't actually registering the reservations. I think you were checking on whether it was fixed...I assume it is? (Wekd like to use it ourselves!)Thanks.

Mach,There was talk (last week maybe?) that the link wasn't actually registering the reservations. I think you were checking on whether it was fixed...I assume it is? (Wekd like to use it ourselves!)Thanks.

It is generating the reservations. I believe what's been happening is when folks make more than one reservation, say for Monday evening and then make another reservation for Thursday the first one gets canceled.

Roberto is working on it and he said that they're automating the process so they won't have to make a call to the ship and make the reservation manually.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I used that link probably close to 2 weeks ago and still haven't received a confirmation or any kind of information on my reservation. What's the traditional way of getting reservations to the supper club? Once I get onboard?

It is generating the reservations. I believe what's been happening is when folks make more than one reservation, say for Monday evening and then make another reservation for Thursday the first one gets canceled.

Roberto is working on it and he said that they're automating the process so they won't have to make a call to the ship and make the reservation manually.

YIKES. This is the first I heard of this problem.

I booked two reservations a few weeks ago for March 30 on the Miracle. I haven't received confirmations, and I didnt worry about it. Now I'm concerned that I only have one reservation.

dttampa I read in an other Supper Club thread that people used the same link to reserve, never got a reservation, and when they got onboard the cruise personal already had them in the system with the reservation. We should be all set and we'll see you aboard the Legend on Feb 10th!

Archived