Celebrity Amex

jerseygirl3

We have the Celebrity AMEX. I know we got 5,000 points when we opened the account, which is good for a $50 OBC. Does anybody know how many points you get when you use the card for Celebrity products, i.e., deposit on Celebrity cruise, using the card for onboard purchases, etc. Is it double points or just the standard 1 reward point for every $1 spent?

We have the Celebrity AMEX. I know we got 5,000 points when we opened the account, which is good for a $50 OBC. Does anybody know how many points you get when you use the card for Celebrity products, i.e., deposit on Celebrity cruise, using the card for onboard purchases, etc. Is it double points or just the standard 1 reward point for every $1 spent?

I have the same card. It's double the points.

Just got mine at the end of Nov and now have 11,000 points. I love that I can check it online anytime I want. Every week or two when the balance starts to get high I pay from my ck account. Very convenient.

Archived