Canopy Tour and Tabayana Beach CCL

cmelendez6604

Hey all,

I'm goin on Carnival in Feb and booked this excursion thru the ship!! I just wanted to know if you can rent snorkeling gear at the beach... And how long can we stay at the beach....is their transportation every hour or do we have to go back wen the bus comes the first time!!! and how is the zipline? are there opportunities to take pics?? I'm so excited any insight will help!! THanks

• 2 weeks later...

we did the same excursion thru princess last february. loved it so much we're going back to tabyana again this march.

the ziplining we did was at gumbalimba park. it was sooooo beautiful - lush jungle, ocean view in front of and behind you as you zip. hope this is the one carnival uses, but i'm sure any place would be beautiful in roatan.

tabyana did have snorkel equip. for rent. we brought our own, so i can't offer any more details about that, except i did see a rental shop.

you will have an awesome time. be sure to come back and let us know how the day went. have fun!

cws

forgot to answer your transport question. when we went with princess there was a bus leaving on the hour starting at a certain time and they told you when the last one would leave. we stayed til the last bus left we were having such a good time. don't know if it would be the same with carnival.

Archived