Anyone else having Costa Website probs?

BooBooMonkey

Since I have booked a guarantee, I've been checking the Website daily to see if a cabin has been assigned. Today, I cannot get beyond the initial login. When I put in my booking number, it just keeps searching...

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this today?

Since I have booked a guarantee, I've been checking the Website daily to see if a cabin has been assigned. Today, I cannot get beyond the initial login. When I put in my booking number, it just keeps searching...

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with this today?

Hi, I've been having the same problem. I registered my cruise on Saturday but haven't been able to add services or excursions.

Webmaster has been unresponsive

Bill

Hi, I've been having the same problem. I registered my cruise on Saturday but haven't been able to add services or excursions.

Webmaster has been unresponsive

Bill

i've certainly been able to get in since then, just not right now.

do give costa a call. i was having trouble getting in at first, and as it turned out they had cancelled my booking :eek: there is some glitch when booking online with costa.

Our final payment was due Saturday - I was afraid maybe the reservation was accidentally cancelled instead of paid-off! Then I calmed down and told myself that Costa has our down-payment and would have contacted me if they didn't get the final payment. Now I see this - I feel much better.

I was able to get on the website Sunday. That's the last time I tried.

Costa has the worst website - jeez, you'd think they would have adopted the Carnival one. I never had any problems with the Carnival site - maybe I was just lucky.

they have been having problems since Sat. according to the "IT" Dept they were hoping to have the issues fixed by 11pm last night but that has not happened as of yet.

have been trying off and on all day to get logged on to no avail, will call the "IT" dept again. Many are complaining but its my understanding that the website is controlled in Genoa Italy, not sure thats true but could explain some of the problems.

good luck

Just tried again a minute ago - no luck.

I called early this morning regarding a sale. There were 5 cabins available at the time. When I had my TA call 10 minutes later, they all were gone. I'm hoping that this may be linked to the website issue and the cabins are still really available.

Does anyone know if the Costa phone reps can still access reservations and see inventory?

just as slow and awkward as ever. I think it's the people walking around and the weird menu that drops in and bounces that makes it so slow. Yes, it looks cool the first time, but it's unnecessary. I'd prefer they clean up the site map and map it easier to use.

There's also the talking, but I usually keep my PC on mute. The "your mouth moves but I can't hear what you say" - is that the Pink Floyd line?

I was finally able to access the site....and then couldn't find what I was looking for. I'd like to get info on X1 package (and I know it's discussed here, at length, but I keep reading conflicting info). I looked under "Special Services" but didn't find it there.

Can you tell me where to look?

Thanks!!

I was finally able to access the site....and then couldn't find what I was looking for. I'd like to get info on X1 package (and I know it's discussed here, at length, but I keep reading conflicting info). I looked under "Special Services" but didn't find it there.

Can you tell me where to look?

Thanks!!

It must be ordered through your TA or Costa (by telephone).

I was able to get on the web site today 1/16/2008 for the first time after calling the E-Commerce desk and talking to a human... they had trouble with the server and seems to be working now. If you continue to have trouble call 1-800-247-7320 and hopefully they can help.

Leaving on the Fortuna 1/27 - 2/03 2008 with approx 300 ballroom dancers.. Should be a blast.

Marty:)

Archived