OK Ladies

halliewd

When I normal pack for a warm weather vacation it is ALL sleeveless cute tops and dresses....I've been hearing the ships are keep quite cool (Sun) so I'm wondering if some of my evening tops should be 3/4 length sleeve type tops? Or do most of you do just fine with summer outfits....granted I can bring a sweater but they can sometimes ruin the look :p

I toughed it out and wore my cute sleeveless stuff. I'm one of those people that's always cold, and I didn't think the dining rooms were that bad.

I agree. I am not cold blooded by nature, and I was quite comfortable in sleeveless. Maybe I am just used to colder weather from Michigan!

Linda:cool:

Bring something. I found that the theater is very cold, at least on the four newest ships. We have saliled on both the Pride of Hawaii and the Pearl. The seat have air duct on the back. So you get air on your knees. I always had to cover my legs during the shows.

You can still wear your cute clothes; just bring a cover-up of some sort because it is chilly in the evenings on the deck. And, it is cold inside, even with menopause symptoms!:o :D The shawls were beautiful, but not enough warmth for me. And this was the Caribbean where it was 80+ degrees outside. Of course, I mean it was cold inside, not out where it was 80+.

The Dawn seemed fine during the day, but I was cold most everywhere during the evening and sometimes the cabin was too cold, also. Luckily I had read this before we cruised and brought sweaters.

I agree. The evenings on the ship are cool especially in the dining rooms.

I bring sweaters and shawls for the evenings.

Archived