high chair question

curlymom

Might anyone be able to tell me about high chairs on the RC Radiance of the Seas?

I'm traveling with my 4 month old in 2/08 on this ship. I'm trying to figure out if I'll be able to put her car seat carrier on the high chair in the dining room?

Thanks so much!

I know what you are asking, if the highchairs accomodate car seat carriers. And I don't think they do. What I did on cruises (when my kids were in carriers) I just put the carrier on the chair next to me and push the chair in tight against the table.

I have a picture of my youngest in a RCCL high chair and I don't think it's one that would hold a car seat. But I can't really tell.

Here is the close up picture. You can sort of see the chair.

Freedom-Formal5.jpg

We were on JOS - sister ship to radiance. I would agree with Cruisin Mama --I don't think they are the type that hold car seats. They are definately not the wooden ones that can be turned upside down. They are grey plastic, similar to the rubbermaid kind in some restaurants but with a lower back.

HTH.

Thank you both for your prompt responses.

I didn't think that my carseat would be able to fit into the highchair, but I thought it was worth asking about. We sometimes put her carseat on a chair in a restaurant, too, so that will be fine.

Our trip is part of a large family reunion, which was planned long before the baby was planned! :D This will certainly be a new experience, but we are looking forward to it all. It's ALL an adventure, right?

Archived