How Many Cruises...do You..

dressdenn

have booked? For me just one. Thinking I might want to do another one in 2010...or 2011... Seems I tend to go every two years.

for 2008.... 5 booked (and 3 more in the planning stage)

We normally cruise every 2 years, but as luck would have it, we're able to throw in an extra one in 3 weeks. For our regular, every 2nd year cruise, we booked a b2b on the Freedom for our 25th anniv. So I guess you could say we have 3 booked. After the Freedom our next one wil be in 2011. Unless by some devine intervention, that allows us to cruise in 2010. That would be winning the lottery. Darn I should check my tickets.

4 right now. Probably one more for 2009 after Alaska.

Inside cabins are the reason we are able to go frequently. The most expensive cruise we have been on thus far was $475 for a seven day on Glory. We constantly look for low price cruises on Carnivals website also. We also don't spend a fortune on board, so we have some left over to put towards the next cruise.

For working stiffs like us, its either one big lavish cruise every few years, or a couple of lower priced ones every year. We choose the latter because I just love being on the ocean.

I have two booked thus far. We (Family) usually only cruise once every other year but I found a really good deal for the Holiday. So we'll cruise her in December and then be on the Conquest in July or August of 2009. I'm really excited and looking forward to both. :)

We only have one booked right now...it's our FREE cruise that we won in the raffle on our last cruise! I am in the planning stages of another one in the fall, and a 20th anniversary one next June to Alaska. If I would go back to work, we could take 2 a year.....:rolleyes:

For working stiffs like us, its either one big lavish cruise every few years, or a couple of lower priced ones every year. We choose the latter because I just love being on the ocean.

I'm in the working stiff club as well. But for me I want the lavish when I go! I have three booked right now, but only because the second two are back to back and a special occasion.

After that it will be one at a time and 2 or 3 years in between to save up. :(

At the moment I have five booked.

Panama Canal - Norwegian Jade

Southern Caribbean - Serenade of the Seas

Baja California - Carnival Paradise

Canada - Carnival Victory

Mexican Riviera - Mariner of the Seas

Three cruises booked. Two in 2008 and one for 2009. I'd doubting we'll do another one after the Feb 2009 to the Panama Canal until 2010 but six months ago none of these were booked yet so we'll have to wait and see what deals I can't resist ;)

Our first 2 we booked 6 months in advance. Then last summer we had one booked and couldn't go through with it so we had to cancel because my mother gave us an offer to take our DD to Disney for her B-day for pennies...was not happy and would rather have done the cruise but it was a great bday present for DD so I was itching for one about 3 months ago and set one up...while in the midst of waiting DH and I got an itch and couldn't resist a last minute deal so we currently have 2 booked one for next month and then no more for another 9 months after that. I am sure in the interim I will book another for 2009. We are trying really hard to stick to one a year or at least one big and one small because it adds up but it's really hard we start going through withdrawls!!!

So for us it is 2 and already have our 2009 one picked out just have to pay everything else off and then I can book that one!

Archived