Grand Cayman Excursion ?

rob6465

I"m going to Grand Cayman on Victory 2/10-2/17 I'm thinking about doing Boatswains Beach Adventure Marine Park. Although, you could Google Grand Cayman and get some other great ideas - I saw a lot of them when I did a Google search. The only reason I'm thinking about Boatswains is that is seems to have everything I want and I have to think about the others in my group - this would be an easy excursion for them - I wish you luck in finding something to do, I've been there before so as you I'm not into the Rum factory, Hell or the others!! Have a great cruise!!

We'll be in Grand Cayman next week (leaving on the Valor this Sunday!!) and we are doing the "Rays, Reef and Rum Point" excursion offered through Nativeways- it is a boat ride out to the see the Sting Rays, then snorkeling on the coral reef and then lunch/beach time at Rum Point. Very reasonably priced too! Check out the Grand Cayman board for lots of suggestions and independent operators! Have fun, whatever you decide to do!

We were in Grand Cayman this past Sept and we walked to Eden Rock (about three blocks to the right of the pier) rented snorkel equipment (16.00 and you can take it all over the island) caught a cab to Cemetery Beach (no ammenities and no crowd) cab was 6.00 pp. It is at the far end of 7 mile beach. There are several reefs there and some GREAT snorkeling...we followed a sea turtle around and saw bunches of fish. Take a few dog biscuits, it is what the tours use. The fish will come to you. Then when you get tired you can walk back toward the ship and catch a cab whenever you want. It was great and you can stop and snorkel whenever you see something that looks interesting. There are several hotels that line the beach. The first one, however, is quite a long walk. There are always cabs waiting at the hotels.....

Good Luck and Have Fun....This whole snorkel experience costed around 25.00 pp and was the best we have ever seen.

Archived