dubai embarkation time

commonsense2

i know i read it somewhere, but i cannot find it now (sorry).

my newly arrived ticket says embarkation time is 8:00 PM. that seems odd. the previous cruise arrives the day before i embark, then overnights in dubai. was your experience different?

thanks!

i know i read it somewhere, but i cannot find it now (sorry).

my newly arrived ticket says embarkation time is 8:00 PM. that seems odd. the previous cruise arrives the day before i embark, then overnights in dubai. was your experience different?

thanks!

We did this one last year and the reason your embarkation time is so late is because the outgoing flights are not until way after midnight (ours was at 0300) so of course we didn't leave the ship until after dinner. You will effectively have two days in Dubai at the end of the cruise!

We did this one last year and the reason your embarkation time is so late is because the outgoing flights are not until way after midnight (ours was at 0300) so of course we didn't leave the ship until after dinner. You will effectively have two days in Dubai at the end of the cruise!

those previous cruisers need to get off my ship! joking. :D

i wonder how they do dinner the 1st night if they aren't letting people on until 8 PM?

maybe i'll schedule my jeep/camel ride/belly dancer dinner for that night and arrive very late. i'm sure the hotel will hold my luggage.

One of those previous cruisers will be us!!! :D

As Jenny said our flight back is 3.00am on 25th Feb. We did the same itinerary on Costa Classica last year and dinner on the last night was just open seating. There was a mixture of people who were at the end of their cruise and people who had just embarked.

Archived