website

777mjrseb

If you click on 'My Reservation' (top right) you'll see a new page. In the column on the left you'll see 'Manage my bookings' at the bottom of the list. From there you'll be able to modify your booking or make a payment.

Hope this helps.

If you click on 'My Reservation' (top right) you'll see a new page. In the column on the left you'll see 'Manage my bookings' at the bottom of the list. From there you'll be able to modify your booking or make a payment.

Hope this helps.

Do you actually see that on your reservation? Because I have seen this suggested before, but I do not have the option to modify my booking or make a payment on that menu. My only choice is to view cruise details, which doesn't get me there.

777mjrseb, what I had to do to make my final payment was use a link that someone else had provided, that gets you to the "old" make a payment page. If you look through the posts here you should be able to find it.

Do you actually see that on your reservation? Because I have seen this suggested before, but I do not have the option to modify my booking or make a payment on that menu. My only choice is to view cruise details, which doesn't get me there.

777mjrseb, what I had to do to make my final payment was use a link that someone else had provided, that gets you to the "old" make a payment page. If you look through the posts here you should be able to find it.

I'am actually having the same problem!! :(

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info...:cool:

Hi,

Does anyone know how to see your full cruise. I want to see where were going and the days that we will be there..I have a hard time remembering things. Like what time we arrive and leave from where.

I don't like this knew page at all......but I always have hated change...

Like everything else I'm sure I'll get use to it!!

Carla

Hi,

Does anyone know how to see your full cruise. I want to see where were going and the days that we will be there..I have a hard time remembering things. Like what time we arrive and leave from where.

I don't like this knew page at all......but I always have hated change...

Like everything else I'm sure I'll get use to it!!

Carla

hey go to manage booking... and click cruise details.

Archived