Noordam cabin amenities?

Sail Happy

Hi All,

I will be on the Noordam this March in an obstructed view cabin. Are there any amenities provided such as shampoo & conditioner, and soap or body wash? Just want to know if I should pack those things.

Thanks!

Sail Happy

The Elemis products are very nice. However, if you use a LOT of conditioner, or have "problem hair" that is only handled well by certain brands, you might want to pack your own. The conditioner bottles provided are very small. The other product bottles and the soaps are small too, but big enough for at least two uses, and the steward will always bring more if you let him know you have run out.

Tip, courtesy of Ruth C.: If you do use the ship's conditioner, it comes out more easily if you take some out of the bottle, dilute it with water, and then store the bottle upside down.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you for the info. I will be bringing my own shampoo and conditioner, but now I know that I don't have to bring soap and body wash.

Thanks again!

I use Aveda products at home, and they sell travel-size products. That's what I bring along as it doesn't take up much space. Depending on what you use, you might be able to get travel-size products, too!

Archived