Ocho Rios/Grand Cayman with a 6 and 3.5 year old...???

cuppycakemom

Hi all...any thoughts? We are in the planning stages for a cruise Jan 2009, and are considering Carnival Destiny. We have much more experience in the Bahamas and Mexico and are drowning in information about these two ports.

Anyone BTDT and willing to share things that they've enjoyed with small ones at these places???

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi,

We were in Grand Cayman in January 2007 with our children who were 3 and 6 at the time. I can't remember the name of it, but we went to the turtle place. My kids LOVED it. They were able to hold the turtles, and see ones from baby to mammoth size!

We will be in Ocho Rios in early Feb. We are looking at Dunn's River Falls and river tubing, but my kids will be 5 and 8 ...

Tara

We did Dunn's River with our then 4 & 7 year old, and they did great, now they did need some help but the guides were great and helped everyone along the way.

FYI if you do go to Dunn's River, be sure to tip your guides seperately, they don't pool tips, so don't give one all the money, some poor women on our trip found that out, and the guides hounded her after she tipped the one guide $15.00 (she thought they would split it).

Archived