Attn: Cinema 15, Darrel 6T, Crusin Connie, Robertale..QM2..Sept.17 7

Terrence Richards

Hi Everyone,

This is a final Roll Call to some how get us all to meet on the Queen Mary 2 on the upcoming cruise to New England/Canada.

The tradition so far has been to meet in the Commodore Club on Deck Nine during the second evening on board.

Being that we will be in Newport that day with a departure of 6 PM, it will probably be difficult for us to meet that evening. Some of you may be just returning from land tours or a visit around 5:30 PM.

So may I suggest that we attempt to meet on Sunday, September 19, when we will be at sea all day. Let us meet in the Queens Room on Deck Three at the 4 o'clock tea time. There is a bust of King George there where we can gather. I have a small black Eagle Creek shoulder bag that I carry around on my right shoulder. I will be the handsome fellow with brown hair and black eyeglasses. Now I wish I had purchased one of the Cruise Critic tote bags that were available.

Don't forget to sign in at the Cruise Critic register in the Library.

Hope to meet! Terrence

Archived