why no cameras allowed?

Jacky4

I signed up for snuba in Cozumel for our next cruise and the description of the excursion says "no cameras allowed". Does anyone know why? Is there a safety reason for this or is it so they can take pictures and sell them to you after?

I signed up for snuba in Cozumel for our next cruise and the description of the excursion says "no cameras allowed". Does anyone know why? Is there a safety reason for this or is it so they can take pictures and sell them to you after?

Safety.People have them wrapped around their wrists and they are a problem when they get tangled,lost,stuck in your mask,ect.

Also, if this is your first time, you'll be so busy trying to maintain your buoyancy and stay off the coral that a camera might get in the way. I tried snuba on my last cruise and it really was a challenge. I was a little upset that I wouldn't be able to take my own pics but was glad I hadn't had my camera when all was said and done. If you have a diver's certification, the outfit would prolly make an exception. :)

Repsol

Archived