Anyone want to join me??

MiamiNicole

Regina,
Like your "new" moniker...
BTW, I didn't know that Bill was "watching"... isn't it a bummer that when the guys decide to do something (weight wise) things just "fall" into place. We, on the other hand have other "stuff" going on that just watching what we eat (or exercise etc.) isn't enough to see results.
BUT I'm thrilled that Bill is having success.
I, on the otherhand, haven't weighed myself in a whole week. I just got home (thanks for the chatt.. look forward to seeing you sometime next week). I'm numb (as I usually am) on the first few hours back.
Carolyn

Hope everyone is doing good, it has been very quiet here!! I am still trying to stick with the points, but because of my TOM am having a rough week, but it could be worse!! I have been walking alot, my husband and I found a new 5 mile route with alot of hills! Connie

Sorry I didn't post last week. We left for a family vacation last Saturday in Destin, FL. Anyway I think I'm up a pound from last time I weighed in at 130, but considering we were out of town I'm happy with that. More importantly though I'm satisfied with the way I look in my swimsuit.

Susan, can't wait till I am satisfied in my swimsuit!! Weighed in today at 161, down 1.4 from last time I weighed in (I skipped 2 weeks because of TOM), I have decided I have 2 good weeks and 2 bad weeks each month:eek: Oh well, at least I am down!! Hope everyone else is doing good, it has been so quiet on this thread, I miss hearing from all of you!! Connie

It has been very quiet around here. I'm still trying to get caught up on email and other boards from being out of town. Hard to believe two months from now I'll be back from a cruise. My first cruise was a week long and seemed to fly by. I have a feeling this 3 night cruise is going to go way to fast.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much. Been busy cruise shopping. We might do the Carnival Pride next year out of long Beach. Not sure though.

Connie, glad you are hanging in there. Looks like you are doing good! I assume your son is off crutches by now, right?

1. My beautiful Golden Retriever(8yrs. old) unexpectedly died
2. My oil burner over heated causing $6000 in damage to carpets & tile
flooring. New oil burner will cost $4000
3. My husband chipped his tooth eating a bagel
4. My husband took a bad fall this morning in our drive-way, was rescued by
neighbor.

I have lost 2 pound in one week after being on a weight plateau for one month. Gee....I wonder what caused the plateau to finally give way?:rolleyes: I won't be posting a weigh in tomorrow, so I am doing it today. Now back to completing a memorial album for my beloved pet.

Start weight: 185
today's weight: 153

Regina

Regina, So sorry about your dog, and everything else! I hope things get better soon.

Runner Ann, glad to hear from you!! I wondered where you were. My son is off the crutches and running again. Thanks for asking.
Hope you all have a great Easter. Connie

Connie! That Miracle cruise is coming up! I'm so jealous! You'll have to let me know what you think. We may sail the Miracle next February.

I'm having a hard time getting back on track after Easter and everything. It's so frustrating because I feel better all the way around when I take care of myself. Duh!

Have a good day!

Hi Ann, I will definately let you know how the Miracle is!! I can't wait. I don't know what is wrong with me either, I feel better when I do good, but am not sticking to my plan!! I do real good for a few weeks, and then do bad. I still am working out almost everyday, so that is somthing!! Good to hear from you! Connie

Hi Connie! I'm weighing 136.2 right now, which isn't too bad. I'm running but not going to the gym like I used to. I'm taking a class at school and the homework is burning up my lunch time. I've decided to go back and finish my degree. My employer has a small tuition reimbursement plan. I figure I might as well take advantage of it.

Morning and hello all:

I'm trying to lose 8 pounds before I go on my first cruise on the Glory on 6/11/05. I weighed 134.5 today. I use to work out several times a week and haven't lately and am stuck in a standstill. I lost 30 pounds two years ago and have teetered a pound or two back and forth the last two years. I find it difficult to lose the last 8. I'm trying low carbs and not eating after 6:30. To me, the food cutoff time is very important. So, ladies, got any pointers or tips on how to lose the last few pounds????? Any ideas would be appreciated!!:)

Good Morning! Ann, way to go, going back to get your degree!! Also, your doing great keeping the weight down. Oh, and I have to tell you, Boy am I glad the skiing season is finally over:eek:

Islandreaming, Welcome. I think it is great you have kept the weight off for 2 years!! That is hard to do,probably if you start working out again that would take care of those stubborn last pounds! We went on the Glory November of 2003, we had a blast!! Connie

Thanks for the welcome Connie, so glad to hear you liked the Glory. Another reason I was able to keep the weightloss off is I had a workout buddy. However, she's been AWOL (due to school) and I've been lazy. Since I haven't done it in a few weeks, I'm kind of getting flabby. Pilates is another great way to shape different parts of your body. Instead of talking about doing it, I NEED to just do it!! I know if I drank the water, unfortunately, I'm a soda drinker--I would lose more!! It's so nice to see these weightloss diet boards. Some other sites charge for this.

I know what you mean about having a workout buddy that goes AWOL, that happened to me last year. Now I just try and go when it works for me, if someone else wants to come they can, but time sure goes faster when I have a friend to chat with!!

Hi guys! Welcome Island dreaming! That's great that you lost 30 pounds and have kept it off for 2 years! Congratulations!

You're glad skiing season is over! I thought you like skiing! Well, I guess I know how that can be. It just fills up your weekends and doesn't leave room for much else.

Running a 5 mile race with my daughter this morning and the weather is aweful. I don't want to go but my daughter trained for it and I don't want to disappoint her. She's really psyched.

Starting today, I am back full force counting my points. I feel so much better when I do what I know is good for me.

Good MOrning,

Good luck on the race Ann!! I did like skiing (at my level):eek: but my DH kept trying to get me to go higher than I liked. It was fun though, now I am thinking beach and pool weather. I had a few weeks I stopped counting the points to, and I am back on trach again, your right about feeling better. Connie

Guess what! The race was cancelled! It was in a town about 20 min from here and they always get hit harder. There was a whole festival going on that had to be closed and postponed until next weekend!

Well, I was glad because I was too tired to run. Hopefully, I'll be ready and raring to go next week!

I'll let you know how I do on my obsessive point counting tomorrow. It's time to get serious again.

Glad to hear the race was postponed:D After being good with your points all week, you'll probably feel alot better for running. I had a bad week last wee, to many jelly beans!! Like you, back to the points, I am running out of time for my cruise. Connie

Ha! Well, my first day back counting points, didn't do so well. I am over by 8! Those stupid little "snackies" really add up! In the winter when I did so well, I didn't have any stupid little "snackies". I am relearning why! How quickly we forget!

The weather is getting nicer and yesterday I ran in the park after work, it was sunny and 60! What a difference a day makes!

You know, Cleveland broke their snow record this weekend. 105.3 inches this season. The former record was 101 something. Average is 60 something. I hope next year is average!!

Ann, Today is another day!! I went over yesterday by 4:eek: I did real good, even got the kids and DH burger king for dinner and did not get myself any, I ate grilled chicken, but...... BK put an extra small fry in our bag and I caved!!!Oh well, at least I didn't get the whopper jr. I wanted. Hopefully you are done with snow!! We hit the 80's the past 2 days, it was great. Of course, it is not going to last. Oh well!!

Well, instead of making up 2 of my -8 yesterday, I went over another 4! It's hard getting back on track!!

Well, good job with BK even with caving on the fries. I love fries. The other stuff, I could resist pretty easily but not the fries!

Going over 4 is better than 8!! YOu just have to get back into the swing of things. I just had a giant ww fudge bar (1 point) it was yummy. That is my big thing, I have to find low point foods that I enjoy!!

Archived