Newbie with questions

Mommy2Katie

Hi all. I know all of these questions have probably been asked and answered but I really would appreciate some help. I tried to do this a little bit ago but it erased everything. So here I go again:

We are going on a 4 day Bahamian cruise with stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay next month.

1. What night is the Pirate Night? What time is it?

2. I've heard that there are fireworks. Is this every night or just a certain night? What time are the fireworks?

3. If you order a soda during dinner, is there a fee for that?

4. Can you order room service and take it off the boat at one of the ports?

5. Is there a formal night? On other nights, what is the attire for dinner?

6. How early can you board the ship? When can you go to your room?

7. How much is the wi-fi?

8. I've heard that there is a package deal for the pictures. Does anyone know how much it is, and what all it entails?

I know I have a million more questions but this is all I can think of right now. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Hi, neighbor! I live in the Houston area too. I can't answer questions specific to the 4-night cruise but I can answer the basics.

Pirate party starts around 9:30 with fireworks at the end.

Soda is available on deck 9 at the drink station and at meals. You have to purchase canned soda at the theaters.

Technically, food is not supposed to be taken off the ship.

Yes, there is a formal night. Some wear true formal wear. Most do not.

The terminal opens at 10:00am. Boarding starts around noon.

I recommend the Passporter guide book for the Disney Cruise Line. It's an amazing source of info. They also have a website. passporter.com

Hi all. I know all of these questions have probably been asked and answered but I really would appreciate some help. I tried to do this a little bit ago but it erased everything. So here I go again:

We are going on a 4 day Bahamian cruise with stops in Nassau and Castaway Cay next month.

1. What night is the Pirate Night? What time is it?

Pirate night is the day your at Nassau and it started at 9:45 p.m.

2. I've heard that there are fireworks. Is this every night or just a certain night? What time are the fireworks?

Fireworks are one night only. They are the finale for the pirate party around 10:10 our last trip , followed by a buffet and POC movie on the outdoor screen.

3. If you order a soda during dinner, is there a fee for that?

free at meals and deck 9 drink station, but you pay for it if you order it in a club or at any lounge or concession stand or any waiter who roams the upper decks.

4. Can you order room service and take it off the boat at one of the ports?

Your not suppose to but many do take something to eat while on shore because they dont check your bags.But DONT try to bring it back onto the ship if you dont eat it because your bags are checked and you will be in trouble.

5. Is there a formal night? On other nights, what is the attire for dinner?

Magic has a formal and semi formal night. some get all decked out but most dont, suit and tie for men, nice dress or dressy pant suit for women. you will see a few tuxes but not many.

Wonder has one Nice dress night, not a true formal night. a suit or nice jacket for men, a nice dress or pant suit for women is fine.

6. How early can you board the ship? When can you go to your room?

terminal opens at 10:00 a.m., boarding starts around 11:30 to 11:45. a.m. Rooms are ready at 1:30 p.m.

7. How much is the wi-fi?

Per-Minute rates:

• DISNEY MAGIC
  • $0.75 per minute
  • $27.50 for 50 minutes
  • $40 for 100 minutes
  • $75 for 250 minutes

• DISNEY WONDER
  • $0.75 per minute
  • $27.50 for 50 minutes
  • $40 for 100 minutes
  • $75 for 250 minutes

The rates are the same as noted above. Printing is available at $.025 per page

8. I've heard that there is a package deal for the pictures. Does anyone know how much it is, and what all it entails?

I only remember there were a few packages to xchoose from. I cruise on the 24th, if nobody answers this question by then, ask it again to remind me and I will be able to give you current prices.

I know I have a million more questions but this is all I can think of right now. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Hope this helps you some, post all the questions you can think of, people here are great at helping to answe them.

mom x4,grandma x4

Archived