How did I do?

MamaParrotHead

I *think* I've got the sailing we want picked out. Glory Western (Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya (at the time we go, not until 11/09) and Nassau).

The criteria was something (preferrably on a Conquest or Spirit class ship) leaving the weekend after Thanksgiving 2009 and something with kid-friendly ports (that still offered SOMETHING for those in our gruop that wanted to do more) that we could pretty much just do easy beach days and shopping (though in Belize I have a snorkel/Caye Caulker trip I've got my eye on).

I want to make sure I've got it "in the ballpark"...any comments?

Thanks!

If you like the water or beach, then it will be okay for you.

Cozumel-choices are many as to what to do.

Belize-more limited. We are going thru Coral Breeze for our excursion to Caye Caulker.

Costa Maya-is a wait and see. They have the palm trees planted, the sand put back on the beach and the concrete wall poured for the new blvd in Majahual. It will be similar to Progreso but the wall will not be as high.

Nassau- Have not been there yet.

Dave

Been to Coz and Nassau previously. Planning on either doing PB or Chank in Coz with the kiddos. Nassau...probably going with a dolphin swim and a walk through the Digs.

Belize--I believe Coral Breezes is who I'm looking at for the tour. Which tour are you looking at?

Costa Maya...I've never been to Progresso, so your description is totally lost on me. :)

Been to Coz and Nassau previously. Planning on either doing PB or Chank in Coz with the kiddos. Nassau...probably going with a dolphin swim and a walk through the Digs.

Belize--I believe Coral Breezes is who I'm looking at for the tour. Which tour are you looking at?

Costa Maya...I've never been to Progresso, so your description is totally lost on me. :)

The beach in Mahahual will look similar to this when they are done. All the shops/restraurants will be across the street.

progreso2.jpg

Coral Breeze we are just looking at the Caye Caulker tour where they basically just drop you off and pick you back up. We just did the Shark/Ray/Reef/Ambergis Caye tour with NCL two months ago.

Dave

Archived