Sovereign--Balcony--Deck 9

PH8

well...now i'm getting a bit pessimistic....i just went to yahoo and searched for 9528....there were 2 reviews posted on CC about this specific stateroom...neither one of them mentioned anything about a balcony.

I went back and searched for 9028 and another website was speculating as to this, but did not have a defined answer...and i couldn't find a review...so until then...i shall continue my search and keep my fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

well...now i'm getting a bit pessimistic....i just went to yahoo and searched for 9528....there were 2 reviews posted on CC about this specific stateroom...neither one of them mentioned anything about a balcony.

I went back and searched for 9028 and another website was speculating as to this, but did not have a defined answer...and i couldn't find a review...so until then...i shall continue my search and keep my fingers crossed! :rolleyes:

So, you are cruising on March 10th in one of these staterooms in question? Excellent.

You would think that we would have been contacted by other agents who have gone deep into the mission---but they haven't been heard from again!

Make sure you have your escape plan in place in case there are :eek: attempts to abduct you to prevent you from documenting and revealing the secret!

Leslie

I will have a decoder set to a transponder that will be planted in my flip flop if there are problems!!! LOL!!! I will most definitely document,film, and respond as soon as i get to the room....scouts honor!:D

I'm willing to sacrifice my Spring Break for the risk of my fellow CC team members...and i'm DYING to know...this could be something i do once a month if it comes to be true...it would be AMAZING!!!!! But really...i will be doing a live posting like Radio does and will have pictures and the like...i've got to get to the bottom of this...it's my destiny!!! lol:p

I'm willing to sacrifice my Spring Break for the risk of my fellow CC team members...and i'm DYING to know...this could be something i do once a month if it comes to be true...it would be AMAZING!!!!! But really...i will be doing a live posting like Radio does and will have pictures and the like...i've got to get to the bottom of this...it's my destiny!!! lol:p

....has anyone seen Radio lately?

Jared, you are very brave! Now all we have to do is wait until either March 10th or until one of our agents comes in from the cold, er, warm!

Leslie

Haven't seen him in a bit...last thing I heard out of him was he was looking at doing HAL cruise..Don't know about all of that, but no updates on his website :confused:....perhaps i need to start a thread..."where's radio?"

Haven't seen him in a bit...last thing I heard out of him was he was looking at doing HAL cruise..Don't know about all of that, but no updates on his website :confused:....perhaps i need to start a thread..."where's radio?"
You dont think he found his way to the Sovereign and cabin 9028:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ???????

This just posted on another message board..

WELL THERE SURE IS A BALCONY IN CABIN 9028. MY HUBBY & I HAVE BOOKED THIS CABIN 3 TIMES SINCE FINDING OUT ABOUT IT. IT 'S A SMALL BALCONY WITH 2 CHAIRS BUT NONE THE LESS THE ONLY BALCONY ON DECK 9 AT THE SUPERIOR OCEAN VIEW CATEGORY RATE

You dont think he found his way to the Sovereign and cabin 9028:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ???????

The suspense is absolutely overwhelming...idk if i can wait the 29 days til i leave! Surely they didn't take out one of their best cruise ambassador's in Radio...i would cry...his live updates have got me through the last 2 semesters lol!:p well..i'm hoping we find out something soon...

I think that Radio has been abducted not by RCI but by some unknown force distantly related to the Bermuda Triangle.

Hopefully, not too long from now, he will be washed up onto the shore of reality, able to recall only some strange weather pattern, static on his radio, and the three empty Coco Loco souvenir cups lying by his side....

Leslie

So I'm definitely thinking that 9028 is confirmed....now I just have to confirm 9528 that i'm staying in! My hopes have been rather dashed since we have not have any "solid" independent confirmation and everyone has fallen victim to the "mystery balcony on deck nine black hole"....so we will see.........28 days BTW:p

Can anyone confirm that 9528 is the same?

That's what we are working for...i have that reserved for 4 weeks from tomorrow, but we can't confirm or deny the balcony for 9528.....:( but i will let EVERYONE on both threads know when i first get on that ship!

Heres a pic someone posted on the other thread.........if you look closely,you can see someone out on the balcony..........this pic was taken from the MJ and in between was a Carnival ship..

2350778460103006258S600x600Q85.jpg

If you look closely. That person does not look human, well at least not living. It might be a haunted spirit which fell into the 'black hole' of the ocean over the years.

:eek:

If you left click on the pic,it will take you to webshots.......then there,you can click on the little magnifying glass(under the pic)......it will ENLARGE the pic.........you can then tell there are 2 chairs on the balcony.......

and the person sure looks ghostly like..:eek:

Deck 8 is not bad.....its a great bargain...........hope you got one of the non obstructed ones...

2744539470042692775S600x600Q85.jpg

Yep we have 8538, again. however I think i like 8536 a bit better, we did that one last year. Now I am just hoping they run a FL residents special to get the cost back down to what we paid for it in January or what I paid for it last May.

I am guessing that the Monarch does not have the secret balcony since the idea seemed to be abandoned after the refurb of the Sovereign. shucks.

Yep we have 8538, again. however I think i like 8536 a bit better, we did that one last year. Now I am just hoping they run a FL residents special to get the cost back down to what we paid for it in January or what I paid for it last May.

I am guessing that the Monarch does not have the secret balcony since the idea seemed to be abandoned after the refurb of the Sovereign. shucks.

Neither the Majesty. Maybe construction workers disappeared and thats the true reason they abandoned balconies on Deck 9. :eek::eek::eek:

Faceless Ghost

The story of the construction worker who disappeared and now roams the Sovereign of the Seas as a faceless ghost pulling all living beings who come to close to uncover the dark secrets into the abyss of darkness.:eek:

ghost.jpg.1c078e40a1fac2f33ed5c8372e9249b8.jpg

Archived