Feb. 2 2008 Imagination MIA......??????

skyprincess98

:eek: Hello All!!!!

We are FIRST TIME CRUISERS and we have NO idea how the game is played? We are very excited and looking to do some Karoke and some Black Jack and most likey enjoy the food and cocktails.... yeah some cocktails .. yep that sounds good... If anyone is out there the heading in the same direction give me a shout. Thank you very much and see you soon ...

Stephanie from Indiana:) :) :) :)

We are FIRST TIME CRUISERS and we have NO idea how the game is played? We are very excited and looking to do some Karoke and some Black Jack and most likey enjoy the food and cocktails.... yeah some cocktails .. yep that sounds good... If anyone is out there the heading in the same direction give me a shout. Thank you very much and see you soon ...

Hi Stephanie, here is a link to Imagination Roll Call, just click on your date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=344

Happy Cruising

Hi Stephanie! Here's a link to the roll call for 2 Feb (if you haven't found it already...). There's a lot of folks on board - should be fun!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=538764

See you on board in 2 weeks! :D

The others have sent you to the roll call...

It's gonna be a hoot!!!:D

Hi Stephanie!!

We look forward to seeing you over on our roll call!!

Archived