Rear cabins on Legends of the Seas- deck 6 -any good??

lsabe

Has anybody been in the rear cabins on Legends of the Seas Category D1. Is there any noise. Would you book it again. Appreciate any feedback.

Tks

My Dh and I stayed in 6388 Aft cabin deck 6 on Explorer. I know it is not the same ship but I thought i'd offer my opinion for you. We felt some vibration but nothing the be wary about (it actually lulled us to sleep kind of a white noise) There is movement but nothing worse than being midship I thought. The view is really nice even with the superstructure and the aft balcs are amazing. Legand is a smaller ship which does not have alot of metel superstructure on the aft therefore your view will be much better than ours was.

We have booked the rear cabins on Legends several times and try to reserve them any time we can. There is some vibration but you quickly don't notice it. The balconies are larger and you don't get much hall traffic.

I highly recommend them!

Lisa

Archived