Pools On Liberty

cblcop

We have a 6 year old daughter and this will be her 1st carnival cruise. We never really payed any attention to how deep the pools are on the ships because until 4 years ago my wife and I sailed by ourselves. We have taken our daughter on Disney pools were not deep at all. last year we went on Royal Carribean and the pools were well over 5 feet deep. My daughter is a pretty good swimmer but a pool that deep we need to be in there with her at all times.(we have a pool at home and always have our eyes on her if not in the water) it is hard to play in the water 5 feet deep when you are only 3 feet tall. thank you in advance for you replies

As I recall on Liberty, the aft pool is going to be over her head. There's a little wading area around the pool but the pool itself would be over a 6 yo's head. I'm not sure about the main pool but you could call Carnival and they could tell you.

Also, I may be getting my ships mixed up but I'm thinking there was a children's pool only accessible by Camp Carnival. Again, Carnival can tell you for sure.

The slide will have a height requirement as well. Most kids are tall enough by about 6 but my granddaughter was about 1/2 in too short and they wouldn't let her on at 6.

The pool in the back of the boat was kind of deep for lids. Probably about 4-5 feet. I didn't go in the pool by the slide. There is a kiddie pool outside of Camp Carnival but it is only a few inches deep. It is accesible by anyone-not just Camp Carnival. She may think this one is not enough for her. The waterslide has a requirement of 42 inches since there is not a pool at the bottom, just a "landing strip". My daughter just reached that height(she is 4) and is looking forward to going down it this trip.

Archived