RCI Credit Card Bonus points question

BRSFan51

I am looking to get the RCI credit card. When I go to the site to apply all the links say that's it's a 15,000 bonus points deal but when I go to "Apply Now" that says it's only 10,000. What gives? How do I make sure that I get the 15000 points?

I noticed that too, so when I just called to apply. I asked how many points and they tried to tell me only 2,500. I stopped and stated the 15,000 that were on the site. She told me since I had stated the code that she could give me the points. ?????

I am looking to get the RCI credit card. When I go to the site to apply all the links say that's it's a 15,000 bonus points deal but when I go to "Apply Now" that says it's only 10,000. What gives? How do I make sure that I get the 15000 points?

They do some crazy figuring, but believe you'll get the points. If you don't, then cancel the card.

I just went to the Bank of America site to see if going through them would be different and it was. Through their link, that gave me the 15,000 points notice. I applied so we'll see what happens when I get the card and make my first purchase.

I pray that I'll get the points.

Thank you all for your responses.

I got my card last month and received the 15,000 bonus. I just cashed in for the coupon to sail this Thursday on the NOS. FYI: You must call the RCCL number associated with the BOA card to apply for the coupon. It will then take up to 2 weeks to arrive. The 15,000 points translates into $150 bucks of OBS. Hot stone massage, here I come!

We applied on board the Grandeur and received only 2,500 points. That just doesn't seem fair to me. It's a Royal card, I was on a Royal ship. What's the deal with that?

Somewhere it says you get it only if you apply online.

Archived