Crown & Anchor Benefits

stompy

Does anyone know what the specific discounts are for Crown and Anchor members at each level?

I've been to the RC website and it just says stuff like "Crown & Anchor Society membership entitles you to many exclusive benefits - from special savings on cruise vacations..." It doesn't actually say how much the discounts are for suites and balconies, etc...

Are they listed anywhere on the RC site?

The C&A page also says I have to call to get benefits but when I booked online they just said they took $ off for the balcony, repeat cruiser, and Platinum member level... I think it was about $300 each...

Platnuim Balcony discount is: 3-5 nite $50.00 per cabin

6-9 nite $100.00 per cabin

10 or more nite $200.00

Diamond Balcony discountis : 3-5 nite $100.00 per cabin

6-9 nite $200.00 per cabin

10 or more nites $300.00

Does anyone know what the specific discounts are for Crown and Anchor members at each level?

I've been to the RC website and it just says stuff like "Crown & Anchor Society membership entitles you to many exclusive benefits - from special savings on cruise vacations..." It doesn't actually say how much the discounts are for suites and balconies, etc...

Are they listed anywhere on the RC site?

The C&A page also says I have to call to get benefits but when I booked online they just said they took $ off for the balcony, repeat cruiser, and Platinum member level... I think it was about $300 each...

There is also a "special offers" in the member only section that have additional coupons for $$ off certain cruises.

you know-I've NEVER been able to use the coupons

In the 15 years I've been cruising I always seem to find a better deal using the "HOT" deals or a crappy time of year.

The coupons always seem to be for ships with low occupancy but all the suites/balconies are gone already and they need to "fill up" the ship

I was told I could apply them to an already booked cruise but I've never found a coupon for any cruise I've already booked

Oh well-maybe next year

you know-I've NEVER been able to use the coupons

In the 15 years I've been cruising I always seem to find a better deal using the "HOT" deals or a crappy time of year.

The coupons always seem to be for ships with low occupancy but all the suites/balconies are gone already and they need to "fill up" the ship

I was told I could apply them to an already booked cruise but I've never found a coupon for any cruise I've already booked

Oh well-maybe next year

I was helping a friend of mine book her 2nd cruise with RCCL and figures she gets a 150$ balcony coupon, for mine NADA, NOTHING!!!

Archived