stingrays?

missycruisin

well i know this seems silly,but i have to say that i'm a little scared of the idea of snorkeling with stingrays (which is what a friend wants to do). Everyone knows how Steve Irwin died,so needless to say that idea scares me. lol

i know they are supposedly friendly creatures,but geez one wrong move one touch of the tail and that could be it.

i'm really not crazy with the idea.

am i being weird? lol

You are overwhelming yourself with the remotest of possibility. If you allow every 1-in-a-billion chance to paralyze you then you are going to miss a lot.

The ray involved in the incident with Steve Irwin was of a completely different species and was not habituated to dealing with humans.

You are overwhelming yourself with the remotest of possibility. If you allow every 1-in-a-billion chance to paralyze you then you are going to miss a lot.

The ray involved in the incident with Steve Irwin was of a completely different species and was not habituated to dealing with humans.

whew! ok! that did make me feel better to know that. lol

:)

i'm doing it. i likely will never go to place like this again so i might as well make the most of it.

Archived