Serenity Areas? what are they ??

getawayguy

From what I know, it's being added to the Fantasy class ships during their major make-overs. Basically, they're taking the rear pool deck and making it "adults only" and also, I think, there is an additional charge to use the area. Check the Carnival site - I'm sure there's more there about it.

Serenity is the name of an "adults only" relaxation/sunbathing area that they are installing on the Fantasy Class ships. It is located on the very back of the ship on Promenade deck. I don't think there is any extra charge to use it. They have softer lounge chairs and two hot tubs. The no kids rule is supposed to be strictly enforced, which is good. They didn't enforce it very heavily at the old "adult pool" area on the Verandah Deck. More info can be found here:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/Static_Templates/Promos/evolutionsoffun/water_serenity.aspx

This is a photo of the back of the Carnival Imagination after refurb. The area on the Promenade deck (below the outside lido dining areas) with the two yellow umbrellas and the blue deck chairs is the Serenity adults only area.

929034609_1-14-08CarnivalImaginationfromFascination-crewfilming3.jpg.3168b0ddfd98a189cf8410c83fac2837.jpg

once again, the boards come though with the info !! :)

looks nice. this area will be on top of the spa deck on Splendor so i was worried if it was NOT an adult only area...there would be kids yelling and running around right over our heads heh

It isn't very big, roughly 3 dozen lounges packed into a small area. Of the three times I went there, kids were there twice. The security guards present did nothing about it...There was no charge when I was on Inspiration last October. You've got several decks, plus the back of the Lido Restaurant, looking down on you so no privacy.

Archived