Who Will Be Watching........

Can it really be a "perfect season" if they cheat?

Maybe it should have an asterick (*) next to the word perfect.

Go Giants!

Time to get over it. ;) What little, if any, advantage the Patriots achieved from that incident in the Jets game, the very first game of the season, certainly can't explain away their extraordinary performance during the rest of the year and in the playoffs. Ignore, if you like, Brady's setting a new record for touchdown passes, Randy Moss' setting a new record for receiving touchdowns, and all of the other records that the team and its players have set since September, but it all comes down to the fact that the Patriots have been the best team in the NFL this season and will likely finish the season with a perfect 19-0 record. Learn to deal with it.:rolleyes:

hi I will be home packing for my cruise on the AOS 2/17/08...and of course I will have to DICK'S Sporting Goods and get a superbowl shirt or 2!!!!!!!!! For the Patriot's of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Have fun watching the game on the ship!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I loathe the Giants (diehard Eagles fan here!) I hope they kick the Pats butts.:D

Nothing like having a cheating coach get coach of the year and a chance at the superbowl. What a positive role model for the kids. :rolleyes:

From Clark..... Can it really be a "perfect season" if they cheat?

Maybe it should have an asterick (*) next to the word perfect.

Go Giants!

Get over it and please move on! GO PATS!

Red Sox - World Series Champs

New England Revolution- Championship runnersup.

New England Patriots - AFC Champs and favorites for Super Bowl XLII

Boston Celtics - best record in the NBA. Do you sense a trend?:D:D:D

Go PATRIOTS:)

Go Pats! I think the playing of the game will be a mere formality. The commercials we be the only excitement as the Giants are no match.

Well since they just made it past San Diego with a QB that just had surgery a few days prior to playing, I wouldn't rule out the Giants with a healthy Eli at all.

By the way, Brady threw some crappy picks this week and I also noticed he is limping around in a foot brace today. I also have to add that the past few years, Superbowl commercials have been horrible. You can enjoy them while I watch Eli march all over your defense, Strahan sack your pretty boy QB and then watch your under-dressed crabby non smiling cheating coach lose the most important game of the season. You can have your 18-0 season but the Giants will be wearing the rings! :p

:cool:

Well since they just made it past San Diego with a QB that just had surgery a few days prior to playing, I wouldn't rule out the Giants with a healthy Eli at all.

By the way, Brady threw some crappy picks this week and I also noticed he is limping around in a foot brace today. I also have to add that the past few years, Superbowl commercials have been horrible. You can enjoy them while I watch Eli march all over your defense, Strahan sack your pretty boy QB and then watch your under-dressed crabby non smiling cheating coach lose the most important game of the season. You can have your 18-0 season but the Giants will be wearing the rings! :p

Suzanne you seem so bitter. Relax and enjoy, you'll be watching history in the making. Any knowledgeable football fan would take Brady over Eli in a heartbeat. And while Stahan is a fine football player we do have 3 pro bowlers on the o line who should help keep him in check. As far as are under-dressed crabby coach, he used to be yours when you were winning those rings some 20 years ago. Just think, maybe next year we'll be here talking about the Pats going 38-0.:D :cool:

[QUOTE]Suzanne you seem so bitter. Relax and enjoy, you'll be watching history in the making. Any knowledgeable football fan would take Brady over Eli in a heartbeat. And while Stahan is a fine football player we do have 3 pro bowlers on the o line who should help keep him in check. As far as are under-dressed crabby coach, he used to be yours when you were winning those rings some 20 years ago. Just think, maybe next year we'll be here talking about the Pats going 38-0.:D :cool:[/QUOTE]

He was never mine, I don't even root for the Giants - I am an Eagles fan. Maybe that is why I am so bitter!! :mad: Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Andy Reid. Anyway, I never thought I would root for anyone in my own devision but I much rather see the Giants take it all. I noticed you didn't retort about your QB limping around????:p

I have to say that I am HUGE Pats fan and I'm sure they will win, but I do think it will be a close game. No matter how much some of us may not like the Manning brothers, we have to admit that Eli has played very well during the last few games, even during the game where the Pats beat the Giants. So I think Eli deserves to be in the Superbowl. Credit should be given where credit is due on both sides of the field. The Pats for what they have accomplished this season and for the Giants for how Eli has played.

GO PATS!

[quote name='Suzanne74']He was never mine, I don't even root for the Giants - I am an Eagles fan. Maybe that is why I am so bitter!! :mad: Don't even get me started on how much I dislike Andy Reid. Anyway, I never thought I would root for anyone in my own devision but I much rather see the Giants take it all. I noticed you didn't retort about your QB limping around????:p[/quote]

I'll take Brady on one leg any day over Eli. My condolences on having to be an Eagle fan.

We will be in Ft. Lauderdale pre-cruise. We had planned to go to dinner and tour by water taxi that night. Now that the Giants won the play-off(and we have an interest in Eli Manning,) I have a feeling that my DH will cut our evening short. :rolleyes:

Does anyone know who the head ref will be, yet? My cousin is a head ref from Arizona and has already ruled two of the Super Bowls.

[quote name='oneeyedguy']I'll take Brady on one leg any day over Eli. My condolences on having to be an Eagle fan.[/quote]

He was spotted today walking fine without any walking boot/cast. The question isn't will the Pats win, it is will they cover the spread.

DH watched the Giants beat Tampa Bay in the first playoff game. It was a blast!! With the Explorer sailing from Bayonne, there were plenty of Giants fans (who had all remembered to pack their jerseys) on board.
We will be at home hosting a Superbowl party.

[SIZE=5][COLOR=navy]GO GIANTS!!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='HawkGrl51']Will be cheering my little heart out for the Giants on Liberty!

[SIZE=6][COLOR=blue]GO G-MEN!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/quote]

Your "little heart" will be broken!!:)

I too will be on Liberty watching history being made as the [SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]Pat's go 19 - 0[/COLOR][/SIZE] for the first time in NFL history!!!

Archived