All things Independence of the Seas

Both ships vill be in Oslo on Monday. JW will arrive 0630 and ID 0900, but at different terminals. JW at the container harbour Sorenga and ID at the cruise terminal at Akershuskai.

Latest info from ID says ETA OSL 00.30 April 21.

Can't wait 'till next Feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pictures. There will be lots more after she sails next week!!!!:D

We sail in January and I am so inpatient. We were on IOS, last Jan, so I know a bit about what is waiting for me....and I cannot wait!:D

Hi:

I'm so excited to have two cruises booked on the IOS this year.:eek: We're on the September Italian Med Cruise; and then we're booked for New Years Eve. We were on the Freedom for her first New Years Eve cruise and we had a great time. We were on the Jewel of the Seas last New Years Eve....it wasn't quite as exciting as the Freedom was. When we embarked on the Freedom, we were greeted with a glass of champagne; and when we walked onto the Jewel, they didn't have that.....no biggie; just an observation; we still had a great New Years Eve on the Jewel.:p

Happy Cruising.....Sparkle 10 (Anita):)

We are going to book a cruise on this ship Feb7/2009 .There will be 3 in the cabin MY husband and Daughter and myself . Our agent says we need a Category D1 to have a queen bed and a sofa bed . I noticed D1 and D2 are considered Superior Balcony and the E1 and E2 are delux .Anyone know the difference between the Superior and delux and also the 1 and 2

thanks

We are going to book a cruise on this ship Feb7/2009 .There will be 3 in the cabin MY husband and Daughter and myself . Our agent says we need a Category D1 to have a queen bed and a sofa bed . I noticed D1 and D2 are considered Superior Balcony and the E1 and E2 are delux .Anyone know the difference between the Superior and delux and also the 1 and 2

thanks

Ds are bigger.

Ds are somewhere around 210 sqft and Es around 170/180 sqft.

BOO HOO HOO!!!!

Even though they sent me the link about 17 times, I didn't win the competition!!!!!!!!!

I am GREEN with envy but I'm going to try to be gracious -

T H R O U G H G R I T T E D T E E T H ...

Have a good time everyone - especially Liz.

x