All things Independence of the Seas

Well that is a thought Liz! I can't wait just to see her. I've grabbed a friend to come with me and we'll sit in John Lewis having coffee watching and dreaming of our cruise on her in the New Year! Anyone else going??

hi cheryl.......i'm a regular on this thread since it appears that our roll call is so quiet:)

liz....did you know that cheryl and i met 3 years ago on cruise critic and we've since become best friends??:D this cruise on the indy will be our 4th cruise together and our kids travel back and forth accross the pond to visit each other.

really small world..........

hi cheryl.......i'm a regular on this thread since it appears that our roll call is so quiet:)

liz....did you know that cheryl and i met 3 years ago on cruise critic and we've since become best friends??:D this cruise on the indy will be our 4th cruise together and our kids travel back and forth accross the pond to visit each other.

really small world..........

Oh wow that is really cool :D

Well Cheryl & Cheryl I will make sure we take good care of the Independence next week.....oooh heck this time next week I will be in Southampton oooh oooh hecky thump its getting close now :D

John we are aft cabin junkies :D if we cant book an aft we dont sail on that cruise :eek: our all time favourite cabin is 1600 JS on a radiance class ship.

On the Indi 14th June we are in 1700 :D

Hi George, I'm Franca Morgan, and I do remember you from the Brilliance 2003 and 2004. You and your friend started us on booking the aft cabin. We book 1104!!!!!! We love the Brilliance the best!!!!!!!!

I think that Chris was in the Concierge at that time, and Ray and Meg got married on board. Do you remember that? We cruised with them last april, on the Radiance to Hawaii: he just walked in the concierge, and the other couple from Texas were there also.

We met Jim and Carolyn from Melbourne, on the Brilliance, and they told us that they were at Bret wedding with you, I think...

What a small world!!!!!!!

We just sailed our 12 cruise on the Brilliance this past Feb; Last Feb, 2007, we met Captain Remo and his wife Tove, real nice people. He's going to be the CO-Captain of the Independence, and we booked her for feb 2009, when the Remo's going to be on board as of now; that is what Tove knows, but it could change.!!!!!

Nice to chat with you, and hope to see you and your "kilt" real soon.....

Franca

Well that is a thought Liz! I can't wait just to see her. I've grabbed a friend to come with me and we'll sit in John Lewis having coffee watching and dreaming of our cruise on her in the New Year! Anyone else going??

Hi, other Cheryl. I'm Franca and we meet on the Brilliance. Remember me?

We do miss you on that post!!!! Just come in and say hi: everybody will flip!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could go on the New Year cruise with you and the other Cheryl, but we doing the MED in Nov and then the Indy in Feb.Maybe some other time.

Take care, nice talking to you again

Franca

Hi Franca - of course I remember you from the Brilliance!! I hope you and Bill are both well. I had no idea that the thread from that cruise was still going - I'm going to pop by right now and say 'hi'.

Also loved the picture FyordViking, can't wait to see her on Friday.

When did capt Zini get off? and when is he back on again? he spent all that time getting her ready and then will not be there for her naming, that seems a little odd :mad:

Why is it "odd"? Hernan is not one of ID´s Masters, but he was onboard yesterday (together with Bill Wright).

Hi Franca

Yes we remember you :)

Alan and myself did go to Bretts wedding in Sept 2006 but sadly Jim Caroline did not make it :o

If you go to my community webshots link you can view some of the pics of the wedding.

Why is it "odd"? Hernan is not one of ID´s Masters, but he was onboard yesterday (together with Bill Wright).

I thought he was one of the captains for ID.

So what will he do now, hes not involved with Genesis build so will he go back to Liberty :confused:

I thought he was one of the captains for ID.

So what will he do now, hes not involved with Genesis build so will he go back to Liberty :confused:

No, Not involved in project Genesis directly. But perhaps in coming Freedom class ships ## 4 and 5!?!

Hi Franca

Yes we remember you :)

Alan and myself did go to Bretts wedding in Sept 2006 but sadly Jim Caroline did not make it :o

If you go to my community webshots link you can view some of the pics of the wedding.

Hi, I did check the photos. It was so nice to see you guys, and Brett and his bride. I do understand that he has left the cruising business and he has a baby?

Nice chatting with you. Send some pictures of the ID. We will be going on FEB 2009.

Hi to Alan and hope to chat with you again,

Franca