Zip Line Tour

Ocean1

• 2 weeks later...

My husband and I really enjoyed the zip line on Barbados. The excursion was fun and the guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. The bus ride on the way there gave us a feel for Barbados. We would definitely recommend it. It's hard to believe we were there only a week ago!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am very interested in hearing more about the zip lines in Barbados. Most importantly I am wondering how fit you have to be. Do you have to climb to reach the platforms? Is there much of a hike to get to the site?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. My husband and a few friends of ours did this tour in May. We loved it. Its not hard at all and you don't really need to be physically fit. Although I know there is a weight limit. There is a slight incline on the way back to the place where the bus parks but nothing horrible. I beleive it costs about $100pp.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q94/siestakim/m_f67275c6e63f028f565a38b8973acbcc.jpg

I found this link on another post. It's a video of the aerial trek zip line. The video is done by a youth group that did the zip line. We are also interested in this excursion and found the video quite interesting and fun to watch.

Muriel

http://www.peoplescathedral.org/media/showpage.php?p=vplayer&param=41&parent=2

Video wasn't very good, but loved the music. They seemed to have a great time.

Thanks for sharing!!

Archived