Artemis Portunus Cruise Med Cruise 12th May

Knitting Queen

Knitting Queen,

Sorry I will not be joining you on the cruise that you are on but I will be disembarking Artemis the day you board.

Have a wonderful cruise and I hope you find some other fellow cruisers.

Feebee_71 :)

:) Hi feebee_71, Thanks for your good wishes for this cruise and I hope that you will also enjoy your cruise on Artemis which finishes the day we board for ours - we just love Artemis which is such a small and friendly ship and if you have not been on her before feel that you will not be disappointed, the staff are very friendly and the food is just wonderful.

Thanks Knitting Queen,

I am taking the weekender on Artemis as an opportunity to explore her before boarding her in March next year for the Caribbean to Southampton relocation cruise.

I have heard what other people have said about the ship - good and bad, from before the refit last november, and since then and am looking forward to experiencing a smaller ship.

Only 14 months to go!!

Feebee_71 :)

:) Hi jazzbabe,

Yes this will be our 4th cruise on this ship and, like you, we love her - we had one cruise on her when she was the Royal Princess. Hope you enjoy your October cruise, at least you will still have yours to look forward too when we have finished ours in May.

Cheers, Knitting Queen:)

Archived