Everything VALOR, share it all here

danyelle

Spoke with Martin the lead male vocal and he said not all ships have the same shows but the ones they have run for at least 5 to 6 years.

Wow...it is just me or is that a long time to run the same show??? I am stickin' to my story though...it's a GREAT show!!!! WWAKLA ~ Thanks for the info, that's good to know.

Considering that a huge percentage of guests on cruise ships are first timers, the shows are new to them. It's far more expensive to develop and rehearse and design and costume new shows than it is to continue running a show that is already begun, so it makes sense for them to get as much time out of each show as they can without driving away the customers. Frequent cruisers complain or just skip the shows, but frequent cruisers are most definitely the exception and not the rule.

I think this is a good tip, because I would have never really known about it had I not been in cabin 8448.

8448 is a 9A wrap. The cabin next to it is just a regular balcony cabin. An 8 something or other I suppose. the balcony is huge, much much bigger than a side cat 8 and bigger than the cat 8's in the middle of the direct stern. I don't have any idea what cabin number it is, but if you are looking for a cat 8 THAT is the one to get.

You cannot open the divider between the cat 9A and that cat 8, it is solid. But it slopes down that you can just stand there and chat with your neighbor, which we did daily.

It does appear that on each successive deck downward that the cabin that falls beneath it would also have a large balcony. But of that, I am not 100% sure, but it certainly looked like it lined up that way. Perhaps when you get down to deck 6 it would not because that wrap comes out further aft.

But anyway, if I were booking a cat 8 that is the one I would book.

Considering that a huge percentage of guests on cruise ships are first timers, the shows are new to them. It's far more expensive to develop and rehearse and design and costume new shows than it is to continue running a show that is already begun, so it makes sense for them to get as much time out of each show as they can without driving away the customers. Frequent cruisers complain or just skip the shows, but frequent cruisers are most definitely the exception and not the rule.

I was thinking that had to do with that and it makes sense. I just didn't realize it was quite sooo long...thanks

Archived