cabin question on cruise leaving Sunday

supramk3man

This might be a last min question but me and my wife have a ocean view and are thinking of going to a balconie there are 4 left and all have some what a blocked view our ta told us. i check on line and to up to that room from what i understood from travelocity it be around 165.00 a person but my ta said it would be 390.00 a person what is the reason for this. next question is there any much chance once i get on the boat that i can change or upgrade rooms. the reason is my whole family is going almost 30 of us and me and my wife like our "own space" and thought it might be best to go to another deck or just go a head and a get a balconie we have been on 3 cruise so far and have never got one. also one finaly thing to put out there our ta told us that there is one handicap room still open and if we got it there was a decent chance we would get bumped to a different room mostly a balconie any thoughts on this and the other questions thanks

TA may be quoting higher due to fact you got a discounted rate in your current room. That could be due to group etc. rates.

I would go with what ever the least room you will be happy with and hope for the best. I would not book a room that I didnt like, Just to hope for a bump and upgrade.

If you want to be farther from your family members, ask for a room on the same floor but oposite side and end of the ship. Just an idea.

thanks for the replys i just don't know if it is worth 800.00 to go to a suit

You could sure do a lot of other wonderful fun things with all that money. I say keep what you have & spend the $800 on other stuff. Either way, have a great cruise!

Archived