Table Size?

nmuhockey12

Just booked a b2b cruise on the Imagination starting the 11th by calling a website that was offering a good deal! I did see where you would choose a table size had we booked online, but when we called, he didn't ask....On my cruise documents that line is left blank. So I just wondered if this is a big deal that I should try to address before the cruise or if I can just wait until I get on the ship. If I don't do anything, what will we end up with? If I can do something when I get on the ship, who do I go see? I am traveling with my mom and hoping to get a large table so we can meet many people, would really hate to end up sitting just by ourselves. Please help!

Amber

Dining options are only a request. People who have sailed 10 or more cruises with Carnival are guaranteed to receive their requested dining time, everyone else is at the mercy of the Maitr'd.

In our experience they try to pair similar age/family demographics together at the large tables. That means families with kids will be paired with like, middle aged couples together etc. It is still very much potluck.

You should call the site you booked through and see if you can have you request added to your reservation. Carnival is quite good at meeting requests but remember it is only a request.

When you receive your room key at check-in it will show your dining time and table number. Once you board go by the dining room and find your table. If it isn't what you would like you can see the Maitr'd and request a change. They will try to accommodate you but it isn't always possible to do.

Archived