What is wrong with this board????

ridolphi

I posted a response on the Radisson board, at around 10:30 EST this morning Wed Sept 15. First thing I notice was that the time showed 1:34pm EST, so all of a sudden its now three hours ahead of the actual time of 10:34am - WOW CCC must know something I don't! Now tonight I go onto the board at 8:10pm EST, and notice that my posting is now showing "posted yesterday" -- what is the deal here? Have I gone into a time warp or something and just don't realize it? I hardly ever frequent the CC board anymore, too complicated, too hard to post a response, weird things like this described above, not worth it -- but I posted on this as a result of an email from someone else who noticed a post about the cruise that she and I will be on together -- so we both posted a response to that person. Now its apparently gone into "time warp heaven" and its now yesterday instead of today!! The only good side I can think of here is that our cruise on the RSSC Navigator will come one day earlier - whoops hope I don't miss it by showing up on the actual date and according to CCC the ship will have already left!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn

I had the same problem and someone helped me out with this message. (it worked)/

Click on "User CP" in the upper left hand corner of this forum. That is the User Control Panel. From there click on "Edit Opitions" on the left side. Scroll most of the way down and you will see the time settings. Chances are they are set wrong. Correct and save.

Archived