Phil Lafayette

takeavacation

• 4 weeks later...

I have heard so much good things about Phil's tours that I send him an email this morning to book a group tour with him for our cruise next month. He has no problem to take all 6 of us.

Phil responded within 3 hours. This is his website address:

http://www.phil-lafayette-tours.com/Tours.html

This is his email address: philip.lafayette@gmail.com

Check you spam filter to see if it has been caught their.

Dave

Does anybody know if he also does private tours that take you just where you want to go and not just his tours that are set-up. I am waiting to hear back from him, but just wanted to know others experience.

It will be my family, only 4 of us, and he said that there would be others from our ship with us. My reason for wanting a tour like this is so we don't have to wait for others and can go at our own pace.

Thanks for any info you can give me!!:)

Phil called my house yesterday and yes, you can arrange private tours with him. I orginally booked a tour with him then my mother and several of her firends decided to tag along on our upcoming cruise so I sent him an e-mail with several qustions. Phil said his daughter Tami told him to call me directly so he did. It was funny though, when he called I did not recognise the number on caller ID and thought it was a salesperson. He said no mon, it is Phil from Jamaica responding to your reservation questions.

Archived