Y'all Are the Best!

Dear CC Members,

I became a member of this board in mid 2005 under another screen name. I have been on 2 Carnival cruises since that time, and have researched extensively on this board with extremely helpful results.

After joining this board, in Sept 2005 I became a travel agent.

Recently I received my largest cruise booking ever, aboard a Carnival ship.

I want to tell all of the helpful members of CC that the information I gleaned from this board has been unbelievably more useful as I assist my clients than what I was taught as a prospective TA.

Y'all are ABSOLUTELY the best!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I know what you mean. I am not a travel agent but when I booked my Miracle cruise with a TA I felt like I knew a lot more than she did and she was a cruise agent with a large cruise travel agency. Now, I don't know much about other cruise lines like she does but I think I knew more about Carnival than she did.

I know what you mean. I am not a travel agent but when I booked my Miracle cruise with a TA I felt like I knew a lot more than she did and she was a cruise agent with a large cruise travel agency. .

I know what you mean, My TA calls me to answer questions his other clients ask him, it does really make me feel good sometimes...........now if i could only get him to give me a 10% discount for every question i answer.

Archived