how do you guys make those pics in your signatures?

MamaParrotHead

MPH,

I made mine with the Corel Photo shop program. There are several programs I've heard that others are using too. I think Adobe and some of those... If you send me the ship you want in an email, the cruises you've been on and anything special you want (within reason, I'm not perfect,lol), I'll make you one.... Then I upload it to photobucket and put the link in my signature..... I'm off to work but I can do it tonight or tomorrow for you.... Or tell me what ship you would like. I have several in my folders.... :D

You could also make it in Microsoft Word. Import the ship picture that you want. Double click on it and you have choices of how it is aligned with the text. Make it go behind the text, but so the text can go over it (it will make more sense once you are there), then just pick a cute font and color and type in your info! Albeit, Photoshop is my favorite, but if you don't have that program Word will work just fine for this type of application.

Archived