? about Dr. Cave Beach in Jamaica - no answer on other boards?

Hi, I asked this on the Jamaica port of call but no answer. Does Doctors Cave Beach have any jetskis or fun water sports? If not, do you know of anywhere else thats easy to get to (not far, quick cab ride) that isn't $100 per person, like Sandals, where we can have fun water toys and a nice beach day?

Thanks!:D

Hi, I asked this on the Jamaica port of call but no answer. Does Doctors Cave Beach have any jetskis or fun water sports? If not, do you know of anywhere else thats easy to get to (not far, quick cab ride) that isn't $100 per person, like Sandals, where we can have fun water toys and a nice beach day?

Doctors Cave did not have jetski rentals. They did have two trampolines in the water and offer helmet dives.

Dave

I believe there is a jetski rental place down the beach from the sunset beach resort. I didn't rent any, so can't comment on the prices.

We were at Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay in August. If I remember right, it's a $4 taxi ride pp each way and takes 5 minutes at the most to get to. It costs $40 a person to get in. It includes all the alchoholic or non-alchoholic beverages you can drink and food you can eat. They have a decent water park, a few fresh water pools, miniature golf, swim up bar and of course a nice long stretch of beach. It was a nice, clean place. It was well worth the money. I don't know if you can rent jet ski's there or not. But if you go to the Jamaica board and do a search of sunset beach jet ski, I'm sure you'll find some good information there. It's a popular place that cruisers go (you pay at the front desk-walk up) and I found out about it on the boards.

Archived