Dunns River Falls Tour or Own?

buzmgr

I would definately look into some of the private tours you can book. There are quite a few that are mentioned on this board. We went with Phil Lafayette and had a great time, but there are several other very good ones.

By the time you pay transportaion to get there, admission and transporation back, its not much difference that booking with a private tour company. Also, the private companies, know how to get around the crowds...and it can get very crowded. They will also usually add something additional than just a ride to the falls.

I would definately consider also going tubing. My girls loved it. There are several groups that package this with the falls.

Also keep in mind, everyone gets a tip in Jamaca.

I just did the falls on January 17, 08. I went with a private guide, Marva Shaw, and I can't recommened her enough. We are a family of 4, two children 7 and 10 and could not have done it with out her! Not only did she take us to the Falls, she took us to Mahogany Beach (we did the banana boat!), she arranged for my daughter to get her hair braided, shopping and driving around town. She is the best! I highy recommend! *****!

Her email addressis: knowjam@yahoo.com. You can email me if you have any more questions!!!

Tell her KRZNKIM or Kim referred you!

Kim!

Archived