carnival triumph room question?

lana.m

I just had a couple of questions.My husband and I are taking our 4 kids on our first cruise in march on the triumph my entire family is going my mom,dad,sister and her family and my brother and his wife we booked this cruise through a travel agent last march.My first question is we really were hoping for a ajoining room for my family instead we were place in 2 rooms next to each other my kids are ages 10,8,6,20months so that means my husband and I will be in seperate rooms for the entire cruise the agent said the cruise is booked and that is the best she can do.Is there another avenue I can persue we wanted at least my room's and my mom and dads somewhat close to each other we thought by booking this far in advance we would be able to get the rooms connecting.Also I am a little worried about some of the negative postings on the carnival triumph regaurding food ect. We are really looking forward to this it is our first cruise and we have been counting down for almost a year 67 days to go.Thank you any advice would be great

I just had a couple of questions.My husband and I are taking our 4 kids on our first cruise in march on the triumph my entire family is going my mom,dad,sister and her family and my brother and his wife we booked this cruise through a travel agent last march.My first question is we really were hoping for a ajoining room for my family instead we were place in 2 rooms next to each other my kids are ages 10,8,6,20months so that means my husband and I will be in seperate rooms for the entire cruise the agent said the cruise is booked and that is the best she can do.Is there another avenue I can persue we wanted at least my room's and my mom and dads somewhat close to each other we thought by booking this far in advance we would be able to get the rooms connecting.Also I am a little worried about some of the negative postings on the carnival triumph regaurding food ect. We are really looking forward to this it is our first cruise and we have been counting down for almost a year 67 days to go.Thank you any advice would be great

What date are you going in March? Also what deck were you placed in and what type of rooms? You could check on the carnival website and check the sailing and see if there are any connecting rooms still available and then just have them changed . . if it is the same category I dont' think there would be a price change. Not sure what else to tell ya but check on your own and then call your TA to have him/her change the rooms for you.

As far as the bad reviews. . each to their own. . I'm a very laid back person so very little bothers me. . just don't let all the little things bug you and you will have the best vacation ever. We are going on the March 15th sailing and I can't wait. . and I don't plan on letting anything bug me.. well except my pickey husband but I can leave him home next time. . LOL ;)

We are leaving on the 29th of march and as far as the travel agent said she called carnival and they said the ajoining rooms were filled at least on one side of the ajoining room.They said each geust is a number and there isn't any way to see if the people in the booked half of the ajoining room would want to change to a non ajoining room. we will have a good time with or without a door. thank you lana.m

Ok well i checked on the carnival site and I'm seeing ajoining rooms available on the riviera deck rooms 1334 and 1330 and then on the main deck rooms 2323 and 2319 available that are connecting oceanview rooms. But I don't think they have room for more than 2 people. . you can have your TA check those 2 rooms out . . so they might only fit 2 people in each so then that might be a problem. . but I would have your TA check it out.

Hi!

We've sailed several of Carnival's ships and I can honestly tell you that we LOVED Triumph. It's big enough that it doesn't feel cramped but not so huge that the crowds for getting on and off are miserable.

She is a beautiful ship. The staff on the Triumph was one of the friendlies that we have encountered. My family and I just decided to cancel our European British Isles Cruise on Princess because we love Carnival so much. Relax. It's pretty hard to avoid fun on a Carnival ship. :)

As far as the cabin assignment, you can divide out the rooms however you want regardless of what the documents say. Just keep the baby in the room with your husband and you (if you trust the 10 yo to keep an eye on the 6 yo.)

Archived