Binging Wine Aboard Zenith

cruzingduo

X,just within the last month,changed the corkage fee to 15.00 on all of shipsI'm leaving on oct17 and bringing about 10 bottles of wine.The worst that can happen Xwill take it and serve it to you in the dining room.There are so many conflicting answers that I don't think Celebrity even knows.Have a great trip

The above poster is right---there are a ton of answers to this question! We also took about 10-12 bottles of wine, champagne & booze in March on the Summit without a problem from ANYONE, anywhere! We're doing it again on the Mercury in Nov! We'll see what happens! We take most to the dining room & pay the fee (when they charge it) and we keep some in our suite for entertaining & personal consumption!

Just do it and act like you know what you're doing & everything will be fine! There is always that off chance it will get confiscated, but..........................go for it, we have never had a problem with over 6 tries!

I am bringing mine all so. We can have a ball at dinner.

Doug 13_4_6.gif

Archived