Mini-suite questions

babars

Hello,

I've booked a mini-suite on the Gem and have a couple of questions.

1) Is there a tub in the bathroom in which I can bathe my baby?

2) Does the availability of internet connection mean that I can bring my laptop and use the internet for free? If so, is it wireless or do I need a cord?

3) Does anyone have the schedule for the kids' crew?

Thanks!

Hello,

I've booked a mini-suite on the Gem and have a couple of questions.

1) Is there a tub in the bathroom in which I can bathe my baby?

2) Does the availability of internet connection mean that I can bring my laptop and use the internet for free? If so, is it wireless or do I need a cord?

3) Does anyone have the schedule for the kids' crew?

Thanks!

I can answer the first two questions:

1. Yes there is a shower bathtub combo that will work perfect

2. WiFi in every cabin on the Gem. Not FREE - depending on the plan you purchase $.40 to $.75 per minute. They have not figured out yet how to keep a cheap cable modem connected to the ship.

Does anyone have the schedule for the kids' crew?

I'm copying this from a recent review of the GEM:

Small Example of kids clubs: 6-9's Sea day 9am-12pm - beach ball, poison(? not sure what game this is), time ball, dodge ball, & gaga ball.. Jungle gym, coloring... etc.. 2pm-5pm - party time, prizes and presents 4pm fire fighter training from a real fire man 7pm-10pm - under cover - real spy training & under cover mission 10pm-1am late nite party zone $5 per hour per kid (must sign kids up at 7pm session) Port days- 9am-5pm $$5 per hr per child 7pm-10pm they take the kids to the shows.. have special kids dinners.. games and fun and then they have the late nite party zone again.

Tweens 10-12's 9am-12 --2-5 & 7-10 and 10-1 late nite party zone -- Lounge w/ wii, ps3, manicures, music, bingo, insanity, outburst & acting out, hip hop dance classes, pre-teen partys..fear factor -- prizes and fun.... Port play 10-5$5 per hr 7-10 free and $10-1 late nite ($5 per hr) Tweens can not sign themselves in and out of the club!

Teens 13-17 Can sign themselves in and out of the club 10am - morning munchies 11am bowling 11am outburst, truth or dare, teen feud 12:15 Wii, ps3, manicures, music & more 2pm hip hop dance class 4pm rock wall challenge 5:15 gorilla on the loose challenge 6pm - scene it 9:15 stardust showtime 10:30 teen quest 11:30 -1am pirate party

Hope this helps!

Libby

Archived