Sailed with Celebrity, now lst time on RCCL

Just wondering do we get invited to the past guest cocktail reception, and other perks ?

We sailed with Celebrity last and now are trying RCCL, was just wondering how that worked since from reading on the boards it seems that each line recognizes each others cruises.

Sorry if this was answered before -- I just was unable to find the answer to this question, and did not want to call my TA with yet another question.

Everyone here is so nice and knowledgable, I thought you would know.

Just wondering do we get invited to the past guest cocktail reception, and other perks ?

We sailed with Celebrity last and now are trying RCCL, was just wondering how that worked since from reading on the boards it seems that each line recognizes each others cruises.

Sorry if this was answered before -- I just was unable to find the answer to this question, and did not want to call my TA with yet another question.

Everyone here is so nice and knowledgable, I thought you would know.

I'm going to tag along crusinmama22,if you do not mind, since I am in the same position. However, I have only sailed once with Celebrity so I'm not sure that I would be eligible. My cruise with RCI is my 2nd cruise ever.

You have to have reached the second or third tier of Celebrity Captains Club to get comparable benefits on RCCL. If you have had at least 5 cruise/credits on Celebrity, call RCCL Crown and Anchor Society and request that they provide you with a C&A number and the corresponding level of recognition.

You have to have reached the second or third tier of Celebrity Captains Club to get comparable benefits on RCCL. If you have had at least 5 cruise/credits on Celebrity, call RCCL Crown and Anchor Society and request that they provide you with a C&A number and the corresponding level of recognition.

Ah, I see. Thank you!

Archived