Cruise Document HELP

momtobradley

Hi Everyone!

I am leaving on Sunday for our cruise. I've filled out all the on-line Disney documents and printed them. Now I got my cruise documents in the mail today and there seems to be many more forms to fill out... Which do I need to fill out? All? Some? Do I have to fill them out for everyone even my kids? I don't remember having do this when I went on RCI... But then again it's been many years and my memory may be failing

:(

Thanks for any and all help!

Jennifer in FREEZING COLD MICHIGAN :D

Hi Everyone!

I am leaving on Sunday for our cruise. I've filled out all the on-line Disney documents and printed them. Now I got my cruise documents in the mail today and there seems to be many more forms to fill out... Which do I need to fill out? All? Some? Do I have to fill them out for everyone even my kids? I don't remember having do this when I went on RCI... But then again it's been many years and my memory may be failing

:(

Thanks for any and all help!

Jennifer in FREEZING COLD MICHIGAN :D

If you did it all online, printed them out and signed them. Then don't bother with the booklet. Just the Bahamas form that came in the package. 1 per family household with the same last name.

Relax and Enjoy!

If you did it all online, printed them out and signed them. Then don't bother with the booklet. Just the Bahamas form that came in the package. 1 per family household with the same last name.

Relax and Enjoy!

I don't see a Bahama's Immigration form? The only things I received are the booklets (looked through that didn't see one) and my luggage tags?? Can I print one on-line?

Thank you!

Ok, I called Disney just to see if anything had changed since my dealings with them.

You should have got a form that says Bahamas Immigrations Form in your package. It want be in the booklet it's self, but in the package that the booklet came in. Mine was with my luggage tags.

That is all you need to fill out.

If by some odd chance you didn't get the form. Don't worry. You can fill one out at the top of the stairs in the terminal.

Archived